Sunday, May 26, 2024

Evaluating Credit Cards

 I will be traveling again and need to evaluate Canada credit cards for international travel.

I Ranked EVERY Credit Card in Canada...Video by Shervin House

What I learned:

I like how the credit cards are ranked based on projected cost, use and savings.

Like any tool you have to have a goal - cheaper flights, hotels, meals, cruises, cash back .

Just for fun we will see how to evaluate USA credit cards for international travel.

- "the very best annual fee cards are the ones that actually pay you to have them"

- what I decided to do is I thought I'd look into all the cards I could find that if you use them correctly if you use their credits and some in some cases if you hit the spending bonus that's required on the card that they give you some benefit they give you credits or they give you some perk like a flight credit or a free annual night or whatever it may be and those cards end up being a net annual fee that they pay you so I thought I'd look at those different ones and create a tier list of my favorite annual fee
credit cards that actually can pay you to keep them so stay......

No comments:

Post a Comment