Sunday, June 18, 2023

Learning English has ruined my OLD Life

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePpYU575Z48


Siming said "For me, it definitely made my life better and worse - and it's certainly not an understatement to say: learning English has ruined my life. Find out why in this video. :)"

Siming quotes from history's most famous teachers and thinkers - her learning  path is both inward and outward.

Sometimes when the student is ready, willing and able - the education is available and takes root.

Siming has placed her videos into four playlists.


Siming has a blog here:

Who am I?

My name is Siming. I run this blog to practice the craft. I believe writing is the best form of self-medication. Currently I am turning my writing into Youtube videos. For more about me, please click here.

Quotes & Commentary

From 2018, I started to write commentary about the quotes I like, briefly explaining what I think they mean, why I like them, and why I believe they are valuable. These can be passages that are particularly pungent, sentences with a memorable turn of phrase, or insights that, for whatever reason, resonated with me.

What I learned - We all have information gaps - we do not know what we do not know - education can be liberating as we can look back and see when we were trapped or restricted by deliberate actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment