Saturday, March 19, 2022

Math Makes Money

 


Introducing a student who uses math skills and invests in sports events.

Hi ~ I’m Shane, I'm a final year student at The University of Sydney studying engineering and finance.

I also completed a year abroad on exchange at Imperial College London.

I aim to make new videos every week about mathematical arbitrage, college/ student life, studying tips, productivity, $$$ - money, vlogs, and just a few other interesting things.

Shane now offers a course teaching the skills and strategies to replicate his success.

How much Money does Arbitrage make?

In today's video, I explain how much money you can expect to make. I've used 2 methods - one is arbitrage which is a risk free way to make a profit and the other is positive EV value where the expected risks and returns are higher.

How I got banned from sports using Maths

I explain how I used maths to make money. This method is called arbitrage and here are some examples. Hope you guys can find it insightful but please do more research .

Mathematical Truths to avoid scams

Hey guys! In today's video, I explain how the mathematical truth behind sports betting (sportsbetting) and why you can expect to lose a lot of money. In this sports betting explained episode, I use expected value (EV) calculations to show the mathematics of betting on sports.

I explain all about multi bets, bookie edge, implied odds using a betting exchange which are the foundations of any sports betting education. Then I go over a couple sports betting tips and strategies so you wont lose money in the future. Hope you guys can find it insightful but please do more research first betting before betting any of your actual money.



No comments:

Post a Comment