Friday, May 7, 2021

My Video Education - 10 Differences Between JESUS in Islam & Christianity


10 Differences Between JESUS in Islam & Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd1D6N00k_s

Jesus is acknowledged in both Christianity and Islam and is inseparable from the core beliefs of each religion. Yet despite so many similarities and common grounds, there are several differences about Jesus that are distinct to both Islam and Christianity.

*******************

Because the differences are significant only one may be most accurate and true.

GOOD LUCK obtaining the complete truth in a corrupt world with competing agendas.













My prayers to the Great I AM also known as Most High have been answered.

Jesus will be the one to save me and is the way for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment